Dear patients your safety is our utmost concern.
We at USC Fertility want to ensure that all of our patients and employees stay healthy. We are taking multiple measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to both our patients and employees. We need everyone to stay safe and healthy so that we can continue to provide fertility services to all our patients.
To that end.
- All new patient consultations and follow ups will be handled over the phone or by video chat.
- We are taking measure to limit the number of patients that are in the office at one time and make sure you keep a healthy distance to other patients.
- We have mandated aggressive cleaning protocols to all areas of our office, especially patient areas.
- We will be screening all patients over the phone and as soon as they enter the office.
Please let us know immediately if:
- If you are sick or have illness symptoms
- If you have had a cough or fever in the last 14 days
- If you have had close contact with someone who has had the novel coronavirus or is suspected
- If you are sick, please stay at home. Do not come into the office. Please let us know by phone or email and we will figure out a way to best take care of your needs, by rescheduling your appointment at your convenience or adjusting your treatment.
- Our team members will only come to work if they are feeling completely well, and we encourage you to do the same with your appointments.
- Stay away from people who are ill and avoid crowds, especially if you are in treatment.
- Wash your hands frequently and keep your hands away from your nose, mouth and eyes.
- When coughing, cover your mouth with a tissue or elbow.
We feel strongly that these measures will help reduce transmission and cases of COVID-19. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and rest assured, we will be with you every step of the way.
The USC Fertility Team