Our Los Angeles Fertility Surgery Center contains a fully-accredited and independently staffed operating room.
Our Ambulatory Fertility Surgery Center contains a fully-accredited (AAAHC), fully-equipped and independently staffed operating room. Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) can be performed in a setting that is immediately adjacent to the Clinical Office and IVF Laboratory. This location not only enhances patient convenience, but also augments the likelihood of success of complex Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Additionally, gynecologic and surgical andrology and urology procedures may also be performed at the Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Ultrasound Guided Follicle Aspiration for IVF
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET)
- Micro-Surgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Tubal Reanastomosis
- D & C
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)