EMD Serono Compassionate Care Program Details
Benefit for patients with demonstrated financial need and a valid prescription for Gonal-f® (follitropin alfa for injection), Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection), or Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection)
- Benefit is available at participating pharmacies only
- Qualifying patients can save 75%, 50%, or 25% off the available self-pay price at the participating pharmacy
- Qualifying patients can receive a 10% discount, via mail-in rebate, off their out-of-pocket costs for the following EMD Serono Fertility products:
– Gonal-f® (follitropin alfa for injection) ($10.00 per 75 IU)
– Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection) ($10.00 per 250 mcg)
– Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection) ($10.00 per 0.25 mg)
- Patients must reapply each year
- Patients may not combine this card with any rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer
- Patients must present a valid prescription for an eligible drug at a participating pharmacy
- EMD Serono reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend the Compassionate Care Card at any time without notice.
Ferring Heart Program
At Ferring, we understand that trying to conceive can be a burden both emotionally and financially. That’s why we’re proud to offer the Heart+ program, which offers eligible patients significant savings on prescriptions for BRAVELLE® (urofollitropin for injection, purified), MENOPUR®(menotropins for injection), ENDOMETRIN® (progesterone) Vaginal Insert 100 mg, and NOVAREL® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP).
See how you can save with Heart+
Significant savings on BRAVELLE, MENOPUR, ENDOMETRIN, and NOVAREL
Save up to $500 on each prescription for BRAVELLE
Take advantage of Heart+
Ask your physician or nurse for a Heart+ card. Simply present the card at any participating pharmacy along with a prescription for BRAVELLE, MENOPUR, ENDOMETRIN, or NOVAREL, and start saving immediately.